New acquisition


Today I went to check out the new Robotime store in Padua and couldn’t resist buying this. There was even a 20% discount. As soon as I finish the Halloween set, I’ll start this one.

7 Likes

I have seen this one before and have seen some amazing customizations done on it! Good luck I know you will do great!

@Mirella_Fabio thats a very nice kit …abd 20% off thats great !

That’s a nice kit. Have fun with it :slightly_smiling_face:

What a fun shopping trip! A new Robotime store and 20% off would definitely make it hard to resist. I hope you enjoy finishing the Halloween set, and I can’t wait to see you start this one next! Happy building!:heart:

This is a nice kit! I enjoyed making this one. But the one I have is the hello kitty :blush:

Thank you, you are very kind.

1 Like

Thanks! I can’t wait to start it.

1 Like

I’m a bit stuck on the roof of the Halloween set. I need to figure out how to attach it securely so it doesn’t fall off.

1 Like

Thanks, I wanted the large bouquet—the one on top of the cabinet—but it was sold out.

1 Like

oofs can be surprisingly tricky when they don’t have a secure connection. Hopefully you can find a simple way to reinforce it without affecting the look of the build. :heart:

1 Like

That would be a fun build too. I have that on my stash but was putting off the build because I have no space yet to place them.

1 Like

This is a beautiful little kit. I ended up gluing my roof on the haunted candy house.

I think I’ll use glue too.

1 Like

I would highly recommend it.

1 Like

20% is a fantastic discount. i haven’t build this yet but have seen many others have and they look absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

You scored a beautiful kit @Mirella_Fabio I had fun building my cart, I’m sure you’ll love it too

This is beautiful! I hope you enjoy it :smiling_face:

That’s a nice kit. 20% discount is great

It looks nice. Let’s hope so.

1 Like