Halloween è arrivato

Good luck! It seems like a fun kit to build!

Thanks, you should get it too.

Thanks. Let’s hope we do well.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll post a few photos.

Thanks. I’m starting today after work.

Let’s hope so. I’m not really an expert.

Thanks. I’ll post some photos.

1 Like

It looks like a fun kit to me, too. Let’s hope so

1 Like

Thanks. Let’s hope it’s not too difficult.

1 Like

You are my welcome :grinning_face: :grinning_face:

It’s a fun kit—you’ll love it!

That’s going to be so much fun!!

1 Like

I really hope so. I’m starting it today.

You’re welcome and thank you too!

1 Like

Have fun building @Mirella_Fabio

I’m sure you’ll do great! Those little bags of tiny pieces are one of the most fun parts of building, even when they can be a little intimidating at first. There’s just something so satisfying about seeing all those tiny pieces come together! :heart: