🌸 Bridgeside Machiya — A Little Piece of Japan ✨

Thank you so much! :blush:

Aww thank you!! I appreciate that :blush::pink_heart:

1 Like

you are very welcome!

1 Like

You are very much welcome my dear

1 Like

@Cozy.little.palette yourcso welcome hun ! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much! The water definitely sold me. I’m excited to add it to my collection!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I love the pond too!

1 Like

Aw thank you! I appreciate it!

Thank you so much! I just love adding flowers. Definitely helps bring the kit to life!

1 Like

Thank you so very much! :blush::pink_heart:

You are my welcome :grinning_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Those cherry blossoms you added are so beautiful! They really bring the whole scene to life and make it feel even more Japanese.

2 Likes

Aww thank you! I thought they were the perfect touch :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: