🌸 Bridgeside Machiya — A Little Piece of Japan ✨

I finally finished Bridgeside Machiya and I’m OBSESSED with how this little world turned out! :face_holding_back_tears::cherry_blossom::red_paper_lantern: I had so much fun building it and adding my own little touches to make it feel like my own tiny piece of Japan :sparkles:

I added cherry blossoms, extra flowers, moss, greenery, bamboo-inspired plants, butterflies and little details throughout the garden and storefront :herb::cherry_blossom::butterfly:

The little bridge over the water might be one of my favorite parts but I think the glowing lantern and the tiny sushi shop completely steal the show at night :face_holding_back_tears::red_paper_lantern::sparkles: There’s something so cozy about seeing all those tiny details illuminated!

I will say… this kit definitely tested my patience because it required A LOT of glue :joy: definitely different from the no-glue builds I’m used to! But watching everything come together made it completely worth it

I love how much personality you can add to a miniature once you start customizing :yellow_heart: You can take the original design and turn it into something that feels completely your own

A tiny Japanese street, a little bridge, a glowing lantern and WAY too many cherry blossoms… basically my dream miniature :cherry_blossom::red_paper_lantern::sparkles:

What’s your favorite detail? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

You always add the perfect little details and just the right amount of them. This turned out so beautiful. I always like the look of lanterns

2 Likes

you make the cutest additions to your kits!! I agree that the little bridge is seriously precious. I love water features :smiling_face_with_tear: but I think my favorite details are the maneki neko and the fish flags :fish:

1 Like

Oh my, first thing to catch my eye was the water garden and bridge! The little lanterns are cute as well. Everything about this one is really nice!

1 Like

Such a stunning little model. I love your additions. My favourite part is the bridge over the water, and the contrast between the darker bridge colour and the more vibrant water and flowers.

1 Like

Wow it looks so pretty. My favourite details gotta be the front view with the flowers. You did really well with this build.

1 Like

I love this, it’s really beautiful with all the greenery but I absolutely love the Japanese theme.

The little lanterns, bunting and the little koinobori wind socks are super cute

1 Like

the blossoms on the roof are perfect !!

1 Like

Love the tiny bonsai! So smol :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

It’s so pretty! I love it. My favorite detail has to be that round window :blush:

1 Like

You always add your magic touch beautifully! I love it!

1 Like

Aww thank you. That is so sweet of you to say. I really appreciate that :blush:

Aww thank you so much!! I appreciate your kind words :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Yess I loved the water effect. Super cool

Thank you so very much! :blush:

Aw thank you! I thought the Sakura flowers were the perfect detail. I’m super happy with how it turned out :blush:

1 Like

Cherry blossoms are my absolute favorite flower, so you can imagine my excitement when I saw this. :laughing: I adore the customizations you added!!

1 Like

Thank you! Japanese themed kits are my absolute favorite! :blush:

1 Like

Aww thank you! I thought so too

Thank you so much! :blush: