🌸 Bridgeside Machiya — A Little Piece of Japan ✨

Aww thank you! I appreciate it :blush:

1 Like

Aww that is so very kind of you. Thank you so much!

They are my favorite flower as well. Thank you so very much! :blush:

1 Like

your builds have you written all over it and I love that :heart:

1 Like

omg thank you so much! That is so sweet to say :blush:

1 Like

It’s a nice kit. I love Japanese architect.

1 Like

It turned out beautifully! It’s very eye-catching and cheerful! It really reminds me of cherry blossom season.

1 Like

I adore your creations, really!!! I am not really that creative and your gives me inspiration

1 Like

the flowers is beautiful

1 Like

@Cozy.little.palette besides useing lots of glue as always its beautiful every detail is gorgeous hun ! :heart::heart:

1 Like

I have to admit that the little bridge over the water would have sold me on getting this kit. It is just adorable. This build is going to look amazing once you add it to your street.

1 Like

This is stunning @Cozy.little.palette :heart_eyes: it looks so gorgeous with the Sakura flowers all over and that beautiful round window :sparkles:

1 Like

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous, what a beautiful build! :heart_eyes: I love the pond!!

1 Like

How cute is it , I love the tiny details :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I definitely have a soft spot for all Japanese themed kits too

1 Like

This is so beautiful, at first I didn’t even realize what it looked like originally. Your added cherry blossoms and other plants and greenery were the perfect touch. Amazing job!

1 Like

This turned out so beautiful. I love your personal touches to it @Cozy.little.palette

1 Like

So do I! Thank you so much!

Aww thank you! I absolutely love cherry blossoms!

1 Like

Aww thank you!! That means so much to me!

1 Like