WIP d-I-y winter theme

Working to transform my Halloween kit into a Christmas tree workshop. Started tonight. Take a look at the Change. I’ve done so far to the black shelf. Might also add some acrylic marker to give it a gold edge, but I’m so pleased with it so far.

I painted with two different shades of acrylic paint and finished with a shellac. Used Christmas wallpaper for the back of the shelf.

9 Likes

Coming along nicely. I like the background for the shelves that you chose.

1 Like

so nice. i love this

1 Like

This is going to be an amazing transformation. I am looking forward to it for sure!

1 Like

@Lauren_Morton aww holly wallpaper ! That’s dedication to Christmas all year!

1 Like

Wow, I can already see the transformation! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I LOVE that wallpaper!!

1 Like

It’s looking great so far! I can’t wait to see the rest of this customization.

1 Like

It turned out great, and the Christmas paper in the background is really pretty!

1 Like

so cool ! i want to see more

1 Like

Adding the wallpaper is true dedication!

1 Like

the wallpaper is very nice. i really like it.

1 Like

It’s already looking good. Can’t wait to see the rest of the transformation :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Lauren_Morton its going to look great … I look forward to updates!

1 Like

Gold or silver would look nice! Liking this so far

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your progress!

1 Like

Wow, what a beautiful transformation already! The two shades of paint and the Christmas wallpaper really give the shelf a completely different feel. I think a little gold edge would look lovely too, but honestly, it already looks fantastic. I’m excited to see how the Christmas tree workshop comes together! :heart:

1 Like

Good luck @Lauren_Morton ! Happy building! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Such a wonderful idea, @Lauren_Morton! Giving a Halloween kit a cozy Christmas vibe is so clever! The wood finish and festive pattern look amazing already.

1 Like