WIP #2 Halloween to Christmas transformation part 2

Made a lot of progress tonight but still lots to do. Look forward to hearing your thoughts! Is it looking transformed?

6 Likes

Very pretty. You have done a great job with it @Lauren_Morton

1 Like

Wow!!! You did a great job!!!

1 Like

It’s looking great! @Lauren_Morton

1 Like

It is starting to transform wonderfully. You have put in so much effort so far. I’m sure the finished result is going to look wonderful.

2 Likes

I am excited about that change in you.

1 Like

Oh, I love it! This is coming together so well, looking so cute! I love Christmas!

1 Like

It’s looking great. I can’t even remember what kit you’re transforming. This looks like a whole new kit on its own :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s the newer Halloween one :with the candy shop in a witch’s hat.

1 Like

@Lauren_Morton thats looking awesome ! :blush:

1 Like

WOW! This is going to be quite the transformation! It’s coming along nicely.

1 Like

OMG, this was the Candy House? You are doing a brilliant job with customising it.

1 Like

It turned out great! You did a fantastic job turning it into a Christmas theme.

1 Like

Absolutely, it’s looking transformed already!

1 Like

Maybe add some glitter to snow and to top white sign?

2 Likes

Great idea! I actually purchased some flocking snow so that when I figure out how to make the outside look more tree like I can really make it festive. Appreciate the feedback!

2 Likes

perfect! I just always think when pristine snow falls, it glitters!

1 Like