WIP #3 Halloween town to Christmas workshop

WIP 3 - it’s starting to come together! There was a LOT of glue involved. My nails are ruined. Worth it as long as the blue holds. Next step, ornaments, snow and more!

11 Likes

WOW! What an amazing transformation! You made your vision a reality. Beautiful!

1 Like

omg. so amazing. You did great

1 Like

Ohhh, it’s really starting to come together!

1 Like

@Lauren_Morton wow how festive and cheery! This genuinely made me smile. I love it

2 Likes

Wow, you’ve really transformed this! It looks so festive already! I absolutely love the roof.

1 Like

Fantastic work. This is telling a whole new story. Well done.

1 Like

Wow!!! So nice that you have completely transformed a halloween to christmas themed kit. Awesome job!!

1 Like

This is an incredible beginning to your transformation. That roof is amazing!!

2 Likes

amazing custom !!!

1 Like

@Lauren_Morton that looks fantastic hun ! :blush:

1 Like

I LOVE that roof! This is looking great so far!!

1 Like

It’s really starting to come together! All that glue must have been worth the effort because it’s looking great already. I’m excited to see it once you add the ornaments and snow. Hope your nails recover too! :heart:

1 Like

That roof turned out amazing! You’re doing great.

1 Like

This hobby has benefitted my manicurist. :joy:

2 Likes

You have done an amazing job here! So creative! Well done!

1 Like

Wow! So cute and original!
I love it :heart_eyes: You are really bringing the christmas spirit :heart:

2 Likes

this looks so amazing!!! it’s really transformed from the original kit, I can see the vision! looking forward to more :snowflake:

1 Like

Haha, I can imagine! :sweat_smile:

1 Like