Sweet Story Loft Update, non Rolife

The last couple days progress includes starting the walls and floors, gluing all the kitchen items into place and working on the bathroom. The end of this build is nearing and I’ll be sad to see this one end. I did a little edge painting on my star workshop this evening also. It was a productive day since I’ve been stuck inside, raining all day.





7 Likes

Those chairs are looking comfy!!!

2 Likes

I love how well this is going for you. Everything looks so nice. Your chairs are amazing! I am crazy about the bubble bath and that light in the bathroom. I don’t know what these people are thinking though with a sheer curtain in the bathroom…LOL! It’s always such a good feeling when you can finally start on the second level. Wishing you happy building.

2 Likes

This is looking so pretty. Well done doing the roses on the table.

1 Like

So sweet. pink is nice color

1 Like

I did one of these kits. Very time consuming but very fulfilling in the end.

2 Likes

Omg the bubble bath is so cute

1 Like

@Smith42 oh wow i love the bubbles in the bath the tiny toilet ! The kitchen chairs and table all set up is great ! Loving the pink you have done great ! :orange_heart::orange_heart::+1::+1:

1 Like

Lol I never even throught of that. Hopefully their neighbors won’t be too close :grimacing:

Thank you very much @Alicesharpe :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much @Jo1. The kit had me just put stuffing and little tiny pieces of paper in the tub so I changed it up a little and put the stuffing in and then some iridescent beads on top

These are my favorite type of kits to do. Very rewarding in the end

Thank you so much @ThaoNguyen

Thank you so much @Suzanne_Jones :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

They weren’t at first lol. By the time I cut down the plastic legs that the kit had me use they were wonky and would’ve been all different heights… so i improvised and cut down toothpicks and used them.

This is too cute, the sink, tiny cutting board and the table accessories are sooo tiny and adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That sounds like such a productive day! Everything is really coming together, and it must be exciting to see the build getting so close to finished.

1 Like

Thank you very much @300 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you @Gidge. Some kits I’m so glad to be done with, but I’ll miss doing this one. It was surprisingly smooth for being a cheap unbranded temu buy.

Your welcome @Smith42

1 Like