Rolife DS023 Dark Castle finished 👻 👻 👻

This was a really fun small build

Video : https://www.instagram.com/p/DePAf8wNFgl/
(sorry today i didn’t really worked out setting the link as usual on here)

15-17-15-879_512

6 Likes

oooh spooky, creepy and very bright! I love it!

2 Likes

That is a really cute model and I love the ghost in the last picture

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken that looks great hun another fab addition ! :ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

It turned out so cute! I love how this little Dark Castle has such a spooky feel while still being a nice, quick build. Perfect for the Halloween season, and it looks great from every angle!:heart:

1 Like

this is awesome! I’m expecting Jack Skellington to walk out any moment now…

a black and white photo of a skeleton standing in front of a full moon .

1 Like

Eerie but cute at the same time. Nice one @Sofie_Vanderbeken :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

the model is amazing !!!

1 Like

it has a drawer??? BRUH THAT’S DOPE.

1 Like

It is beautiful! This one is actually my favorite from the series. Well done @Sofie_Vanderbeken

1 Like

In time for Halloween! I love it!

1 Like

What a wonderful little build. Well done on getting it completed.

1 Like

that is a really cute kit. nice for Halloween

1 Like

the design is very nice. it does look really spooky. hehe

1 Like

How cute! Plus, the bottom drawer opens!

1 Like

Love it @Sofie_Vanderbeken ! Would get this kit if I could! Too cute!

1 Like