Finished Rolife DG186 Haunted Candy House 🎃 🎃 🎃

Today i finishes my Haunted Candy House

10 Likes

This turned out great. I am still working on my roof today…and then I will work on my other customizations.

2 Likes

So beautiful!!! Ready for Halloween!

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken you did it!! Turned out beautiful

1 Like

It looks great, I love all the different elements of lighting in this kit - it gives it a great atmosphere

1 Like

It turn out so well. Very nice work @Sofie_Vanderbeken

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken it turned out great ! That roif though lol ! Nightmare ! :heart:

1 Like

it looks awesome! I finished mine several days ago, but I modified it a lot so I’m waiting to post it :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

So beautiful. You did great

1 Like

It’s awesome! :orange_heart: Would even be better if that skeleton cat glows in the dark :black_cat: every little detail is so cute :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

This turned out so nicely! You did a great job!

1 Like

Such a beauty! Congratulations!

1 Like

You have done a great job @Sofie_Vanderbeken. It looks wonderful.

1 Like

The spooky details and warm lighting are amazing, and that display stand is the perfect touch! Beautifully done, @Sofie_Vanderbeken!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

It turned out great!

1 Like

It turned out beautifully. Great job.

1 Like

your make it very fast ! je is very beautiful

1 Like

The Haunted Candy House turned out so cute and spooky! I love all the little details, it really has that perfect Halloween feel. Such a fun build to finish just in time for the spooky season! :heart:

1 Like