Nostalgic Miniature House Update

A quick update on my Nostalgic Miniature House!

My progress has been pretty slow. Not because it’s difficult, but because I’m actually enjoying every little step of the build. I’m honestly surprised by how much I’m enjoying folding the paper pieces into little boxes. I never thought I’d have so much fun doing that!

And now I’m getting excited to work on all the stickers next. Hehe! Can’t wait to see how all these tiny details come together.

7 Likes

I love that you’re taking your time and enjoying every little step! There’s something so satisfying about folding all those tiny paper pieces into little boxes, especially when you don’t expect to enjoy it as much as you do. I’m excited to see all the stickers and tiny details come together! :heart:

@Anje_Leonoza_Mira the bottles and boxes look fantastic hun enjoy the rest of the build ! :heart:

Looking cute!!! @Anje_Leonoza_Mira

That’s looking good! I do enjoy all the little paper boxes as well.

Hehe. Will update more soon when I have a chane to build again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you’ I cant wait to finish my work and enjoy crafting again haha

Thank youuu @Grey74 I am excited to finish this one but I dont want to end the building progress lol

Right? It’s so relaxing for me haha

Haha it’s always so sad when a kit ends. But it’s a good feeling

Happy building Sis! :heart:

they are so cute! totally understand wanting to take your time and enjoy the process. happy building!

I was able to snag this beauty at the cheaper price on vinted. Hope to get them soon. I am excited! Thanks for sharing your progress

1 Like

si little and great elements

You got it. Yeah. But it’s so satisfying too that our participants from the meetup, appreciate it by loving it. Haha

1 Like

Happy building too, @MamaNheza

They really are! Thank you, @DeeLiza

Ohhh. You’ll be building this beauty soon. Good luck as well

1 Like

It is. I am excited fo share more updates and progress :slight_smile:

Still waiting for delivery and can’t wait to build them soon