Nostalgic Miniature House Update

so lovely details. You did great

Yes, it’s a kit that involves quite a bit of work—there’s a lot of DIY involved! Enjoy it.

This is coming along beautifully.

the best part of crafting is be able to take your time and enjoy the progress. i love those bottles.

1 Like

This sounds like such a relaxing and satisfying build! Keep the pace and enjoy the build :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Good luck with us! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for that, @ThaoNguyen

Yes. I remember your review. Haha! I am so ready with this kit. :smiling_face:

Thank you for that. @chamelionboy

1 Like

That’s so true. I love the little bottles too.

It is. I hope it stays that way until the very end.

1 Like

You are my welcome :grinning_face: :grinning_face:

Too many cute details! Go go go @Anje_Leonoza_Mira ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good progress @Anje_Leonoza_Mira ang cute ng mga details neto