My Next Build: Nostalgic Corner Shop

Konnichiwa!

Now, I’m going to take a little break from building Super Creator and get back to building a miniature wooden house.

My next little project is the Nostalgic Corner Shop, and I’m looking for something that’s a bit more challenging.

With 225 pieces and no glue required, I think I’m going to love this one! Plus, since we’ll be heading back to Japan soon, it feels like the perfect kit to build.

Wish me luck!

And for those who have built this one before, please share your tips and tricks. I’d love to hear your suggestions! :orange_heart:

9 Likes

This will take a lot of your time :joy: wrapping all those snacks. Hahaha but it’s definitely a fun one to build :smiling_face:

1 Like

@Anje_Leonoza_Mira this looks like fun. What I have heard from others is it is a lot of paperwork lol

It’s a nice kit. Enjoy and have fun

This one looks wonderful and nicely details. Have fun. I can’t wait to see the finished build. :blush:

1 Like

I have this in my stash. Sige nga sis, will wait for your review. Have fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I think I’m ready for this. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m totally good with that. As long as it’s not the paper plants! :joy: Lol, those are definitely my least favorite!

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s as fun as it looks!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to share the finished build with everyone too! :blush:

3 Likes

Sure. Balitaan kita. Hahaha sana maenjoy ko nga.

3 Likes

So many people have built this kit! It looks like a lot of fun, and I haven’t really seen anyone run into anything too tricky with it. Happy building!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m excited for the finished product. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Good luck with this lovely kit! I also think it’s the perfect build before you head back to Japan. Hope you have fun there!

1 Like

I really enjoyed that kit! Get ready for lots of DIY!

1 Like

i love the univers for the kit

Looking forward to your progress updates. This is still on my wish list but I do hope to get my hands on this soon. :blush:

2 Likes

@Anje_Leonoza_Mira I look forward to the updates hun this is waiting to be done lol :laughing: :heart:

1 Like

Enjoy the build! This I think has a lot of pieces in it lol. Have fun!

Thank you! I’m excited go build this.

4 Likes