My Meetup Experience

Today, I attended the meetup of Jill in La Breza Hotel, Quezon City. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The place is huge and very nice. We have fun building my kit. I participated with my partner today. I choose the Blooming Tea Super Creator.

6 Likes

SO nice meeting. Congratulations

This is a nice SC kit! Hope you had fun! And congrats on a successful meet up event!

I hope you had a great time.

i hope its was a good meetup

I hope you had a great time and that your partner enjoyed it too

It looks like a lovely day, and a very nice choice of kit!

Thank you for joining the meetup @serenebliss_23 hope you and your partner had fun :disappointed_face:

Wow, you went too! That’s fun!

@serenebliss_23 im glad you had a lovley time hun at that supercreator kit is lovley ! :sparkling_heart:

That’s a beautiful kit! I hope you had fun at the meet up!

This looks like it was a great meetup. I’m glad you enjoyed yourself Anne.