[(Philippine Club Meetup- September 19, 2026]My DIY creations

Second meet-up, another beautiful experience. Grateful for the creativity, inspiration, and wonderful people that make every Robotime gathering special. :sparkles::puzzle_piece::brown_heart: thank you robotime and @Jill_Francisco

8 Likes

these are nice kit with dust cover

1 Like

i hope its was a good meetup

1 Like

Wonderful that you had a great time.

1 Like

Beautiful kits. Glad you enjoyed it.

1 Like

That’s so cool that many of the participants brought their kits to display. I hope that you had a lovely time with Jill.

1 Like

Great to see another meet up take place and lovely to see the completed kits on display too

1 Like

Thank you for coming @Lallygurl0108 and for sharing your wonderful creation to display. I’m glad you had fun on your 2nd meetup.

1 Like

@Lallygurl0108 looks like a great meetup!!

1 Like

Yes indeed ! Happy to see other builders kit :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Looks like a great meetup! So many pretty things to see :star_struck:

1 Like

I’m so glad you had a good time! The kit you chose is lovely!

1 Like

@Lallygurl0108 im glad you had a great time !

2 Likes

Your choice of kit is fantastic! I have build the same but I had the non-colored one completed.

Wow! I see a lot of beautiful builds on display. The meetup looks like it was fun, too. That’s great news :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Nice meeting you! @Lallygurl0108

That’s a beautiful kit you’re working on! Glad you had a great time at the meet up!