Fun Experience

Today, we attended at La Breza Hotel. The kit the choose is Quiet Corner Study. The weather is good. There are a lot of kits to be chosen.

5 Likes

It’s a nice kit. Enjoy and have fun

You have chosen well. That is a nice kit! Enjoy your build and the meet up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope you had a great time @suzaku

That is such a lovely kit to build. I hope that you enjoyed your time building and share with us when you are finished.

That’s a lovely lot to choose, I hope you had a great time

@suzaku I’m glad you enjoyed it!!! Looks like it was fun!

You’ve chosen a nice kit! Have fun!

a so nice meetup !!!

Good choice! Looking forward to seeing the finished kit :blush:

1 Like

@suzaku what a lovley kit enjoy your time building this

That’s a lovely kit! I hope you had fun building it!

Thank you for joining the meetup @suzaku hope you had fun