Making a start on the lotus

It looks lovely. Those petals do get easier with practice. I have always slightly ‘stretched’ while trying to attach.

1 Like

It’s turning out beautifully! And you can’t even tell.

1 Like

I was so surprised when it happened, but at least it’s hidden behind other petals :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh, that’s a great idea! Thank you, I can see how giving it a little stretch would make it a bit more resilient to bending, as opposed to having it lying stiff. I’ll give that a try next time!

1 Like

Thank you so much, Sasa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Works for me! I hope it does for you. I never use water.

1 Like

I’ve never tried it with water but I can’t imagine that it would be good for the wood. I think stretching sounds like the way to go - I hope to finish the kit this evening!

1 Like

It’s so beautiful! You’ve already got the hardest part out of the way!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I should be able to finish it tonight! :partying_face:

1 Like

Hehe, make sure to share it with us when you’re done!! I can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

It is beautiful! You did well despite of a hiccup! Good job! :+1:t2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Joy :folded_hands:

1 Like

That was lovely! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Nice work! This looks so very pretty. I think I have broken a brace a few times.

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know I’m not alone - I felt a bit silly because it looks like a strong and sturdy part, and I was mostly focused on protecting the bending parts!

1 Like

Those petals look beautiful already! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

You’re so welcome! It’s about time I started giving back and sharing with the community who has welcomed me with such warmth.

1 Like

They’re such pretty petals. I really do like the colouring and pattern on these!

We love seeing all the different creations here :blush:

1 Like

I totally agree. The colors and patterns are gorgeous

1 Like