Kitten Diary Update 2, non Rolife

My little forgotten project, Kitten Diary is almost finished. I got the 2 bookshelves done and somethings glued into place. I am thinking about printing an ocean or sky background to put in the open wall area behind the swing. The kit just calls for a transparent sheet to go there but its giving beachy vibes to me. My next update should be the completed build.


13 Likes

@Smith42 this is so very pretty … definitely beach vibes ! :+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thank you @Jo1 I’m going to see if I have some tiny shells to add also.

1 Like

I think ive seen these on amazon? There cute

1 Like

Yes, amazon does have this one made by CuteRoom. I may have gotten mine from temu though, I have trouble keeping track

So cool. I’m loving this vibe

1 Like

This looks great! Everything fits so well together!

1 Like

Beautifully done! It’s amazing how such a small touch (the lace) can make such a difference in a kit. I love this!

1 Like

Thank you very much @Grey74 :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @jeanneL so far so good. Im hoping the acrylic dust cover pieces will also align up nicely when it’s done also

1 Like

Thank you very much @Nita_Davis. This kit has just the right amount of simplicity and elegance.

1 Like

You have balanced it so well.

1 Like

Love the beachy vibe idea. Adding an ocean backdrop will look amazing. Great progress, @Smith42.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Josephine40 :slightly_smiling_face:

this is so very pretty. Thank for share

1 Like

This is looking so good already. I think a sky background would be perfect :sun_behind_small_cloud:

1 Like

Oh thats cool! I was interested in buying these

1 Like

This is absolutely beautiful! I can already imagine sitting on that swing, gently swaying in the sea breeze.

1 Like

You’re very welcome, @Smith42. :blush:

1 Like

@Smith42 i think adding the shelfs is a great idea … the whole build is lovley .. you always do a great job ! :+1::+1::heart:

1 Like