Hi there!
I’ve already opened the second little box! And once again, no luck, haha.
Although they’re all actually adorable!
What is it about blind boxes that makes them so addictive?
Hi there!
I’ve already opened the second little box! And once again, no luck, haha.
Although they’re all actually adorable!
What is it about blind boxes that makes them so addictive?
so lovely blindbox. thank for share
The fun of blind boxes is that moment you open one… and the absolute rage when you get the one you didn’t want! ![]()
@Sasa there very clever they know you will buy more to get the one you want lol! Im the same with my mini brands ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Yes, they are a great money maker for any company that does blind boxes ![]()
That is really cute. Blind box is always so fun to open.
I think it’s cuter than the first one you pulled from this series
probably because I like this color more ![]()
Awee I like this one too, I’d say I usually love blind boxes where there’s not a single one I don’t like in the options, at least I’m happy with any pull then ![]()
So cute little lazy thing! Try again maybe you’ll get what you want next time
Thank you very much! I’m glad you like it!
Hahaha, exactly! Plus, things get complicated when there are so many options!
Hahaha, blind boxes are a total lottery! You never know which one you’re going to get—though, mind you, some people weigh the boxes from certain collections to guess what’s inside!
Hahaha, yeah, I’m guilty of collecting too many blind boxes!
Yeah, I have a great time! Plus, they keep making them even prettier.
Hahaha, the first one—like my partner used to say—looked like a prawn, hahaha.
@Sasa ive seen that with the minibrands lol …
…i dont think i could takes scales and weigh them in store lol !
Yes, that’s what happens with beautiful collections! It doesn’t matter which one you pick—you know you’re going to like it.
I’ve only got 1 box left! Let’s see what I get…
Yeah, people are crazy, haha! I’d be embarrassed to take a scale to the store!
You better get the good one!!! ![]()
![]()
![]()