Jujutsu Kaisen Lazy Time Minis Vinyl Plush BlindBox (no rolife)

Hi there! :orange_heart:

Look at the 3 new blind boxes I was gifted! Once again, they’re right up my partner’s alley—haha! I haven’t seen this anime, but he has; it’s one of his favorites!

Will I manage to guess the 3 most coveted ones again? It’s going to be harder this time, haha—there are so many more possibilities!

Mind you, they are smaller!

5 Likes

omg. looks cute. I wonder what it’s like inside.

Haha, I don’t know anything about this series, but my partner loves it—he’s a lucky guy, haha.

1 Like

I heard about this. There’s even going to be a concert here. I’m sure you’re asking “what?”… “how?” The poster says “relive the world of JJK across all three seasons brought to life on the big screen with a live band on stage.” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I hope you get your top 3 choices :wink:

Everything with blind boxes is like another world for me, I feel like a 90 year old, who got no clue :joy::joy: But whatever makes you happy, makes me happy! Good luck with the guessing, I’m rooting for you lol :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It looks really cute. Can’t wait to see the inside

1 Like

@Sasa wow looking forward to these cuties hun !,:heart::heart:

good unboxing !! @Sasa

Ooooh, three new blind boxes!

Good luck! Hope you pull the ones you are hoping for!

I will wait for the reveal on your IG account

1 Like

Yeah, they hold concerts featuring famous anime music here too!

Thanks! I’m sure my partner will like them.

1 Like

Hahaha, really? You should try one from a collection you like! They’re addictive. Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thanks! It’s a series my partner likes—haha, I haven’t even watched it myself!

1 Like

I hope they’re nice! Even though they’re for my partner!

I haven’t opened them yet, hehe. Thanks.

1 Like

Yeah, and they’re all for my partner! I didn’t watch the series.

1 Like

Thanks! My partner has already picked their top three favorites—let’s see if they get lucky this time.

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I’ll start this week!

2 Likes

Oh I would absolutely want Gojo or Nanami :laughing: like AT LEAST one