Jujutsu Kaisen Lazy Time Minis Vinyl Plush BlindBox (no rolife) 1.0

Hi there! :orange_heart:

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I’ve already opened the first little box!

I didn’t get the one my partner wanted, hahaha.

Plus, he says it looks like a shrimp! Hahahaha. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

It’s a cute shrimp, though :fried_shrimp::face_savoring_food:

It’s so cute. thank for share

That is really cute @Sasa

1 Like

She is so cute! Lol and i like the name

1 Like

Haha I see it, it does look a bit like a shrimp tbf, freshly battered for some tempura :joy::joy:

It’s cute though

That’s too funny Sasa.

Hahaha, nooo, it’s not a llama, eh! My partner said that, but it isn’t one—it’s like a dinosaur!

1 Like

Right? Hehe, although they’re for my partner.

1 Like

Yes, they’re the perfect size for a purse or keys.

1 Like

Yeah, the name is adorable! Although I haven’t actually watched the series, haha.

1 Like

Hahaha, yeah, I have to admit it looks like a shrimp.

1 Like

Thanks! Blind boxes are a lot of fun.

1 Like