Sasa
June 13, 2026, 5:43am
1
Hi!
I showed you the box for this collection a while ago!
We commented that he looks angry, and that there is hardly any information about this collection that I was given as a gift.
But wait!
It really surprised me!
It’s adorable and so soft, I loved it!!!
Here’s the unboxing video I made, I hope you like it!
If you do, please help me out by liking, following, commenting, and sharing it on Instagram!
Thank you!!!
26 likes, 14 comments - sasa_cositas on June 12, 2026: "Hum Kindergarten Dreamer 🤓
Una preciosa colección donde pueden tocarte 8 modelos + 1 secreto.
¿Y a ti? ¿Qué canción te recuerda este peluchín? Cuéntame en los comentarios 👇🏻.
💕 Sigue...
It looks just like Hello Kitty!
5 Likes
wow. so lovely. It looks so soft and warm.
Sasa
June 13, 2026, 6:08am
3
Yes! I thought it was going to be ugly! hahaha and it turns out to be adorable
1 Like
Aww it’s adorable!! I love it!
1 Like
Awh it looks so fluffy! I want one lol
Oh my gosh that was so cute
Sasa
June 13, 2026, 8:41pm
8
Yes, it was a pleasant surprise
1 Like
Sasa
June 13, 2026, 8:42pm
9
Haha, yeah, everyone in this collection looks angry.
1 Like
Sasa
June 13, 2026, 8:42pm
10
Right? The final result will be beautiful!
Well, it’s a rare collection; there’s hardly anything about it on Google.
Sasa
June 13, 2026, 8:43pm
11
Yes, and I thought it would be ugly hahaha it turned out to be adorable
Awww its so cute!!! I love it!
1 Like
@Sasa this Hum blind box unboxing sounds like such a pleasant surprise after the mystery around the collection. Finding out it was adorable and soft after expecting so little makes the reveal even more fun. Thanks for sharing the video with everyone.
1 Like
Sasa
June 15, 2026, 7:21am
14
Yes, I loved it! Plus, it’s my favorite color.
1 Like