🌼✨ Golden Breeze Meets the Watering Can ✨🌼

I finally finished building Rowood’s Watering Can (TWM01) and paired it with the Golden Breeze Flower Bouquet (TMW51) :yellow_heart: I seriously think these two were made to go together! :face_holding_back_tears::herb::bouquet:

My favorite flower is definitely the Daisy! I love how bright and cheerful it is and the little layered wooden pieces in the center add so much dimension

But my favorite detail on the entire Watering Can has to be the little door surrounded by moss and tiny flowers :herb::door::sparkles:

And there are SO many little surprises throughout this build! I love discovering the tiny butterflies and bumblebees hidden throughout the bouquet :butterfly::honeybee:

Building the flower bouquet was such a fun part of this project! Each flower had its own instructions and I found them pretty easy to follow. I loved watching each individual flower come together and seeing the bouquet slowly take shape

The wooden pieces are pretty thin and delicate so I definitely had to slow down and take my time when popping each piece out of the boards and attaching everything together. I did unfortunately break two pieces during the build but luckily the kit came with extras which was such a lifesaver! :face_holding_back_tears::sparkles:

I absolutely love how the Golden Breeze bouquet transforms the Watering Can into a tiny enchanted garden. The soft blue of the watering can paired with all of the vibrant flowers is such a pretty combination :herb::blue_heart::cherry_blossom:

Of course, now I’m already thinking about customizing it even more with extra moss, flowers and butterflies because apparently I can never leave a miniature alone :joy::butterfly::herb:

:blossom: If you could add ONE more tiny detail to this little garden watering can, what would you add? :butterfly::sparkles:

12 Likes

This bouquet looks amazing in the watering can and I agree that the daisies are sooo nice

I love the little bird on the handle of the watering can and I think it looks especially cute now that it’s sitting next to all the flowers

I’m not sure what else I would add to the can tbh, I really like it as it is, especially with the little compartment on the front as well

1 Like

Where did you get this build from? I’d like to get it, it’s beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

its gorgeous! You did great on this!!

1 Like

It is so pretty! I would love to make this, too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! I appreciate it :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I got it on Amazon. I believe that is the only place it’s sold right now!

Thank you so very much!! :blush:

1 Like

Aww thank you! I hope you make it too! :blush:

1 Like

This is such a beautiful pairing! The Watering Can and Golden Breeze bouquet really do look like they were made for each other, and I love all the tiny butterflies and bumblebees you discovered along the way. If I could add one more detail, I’d probably add a tiny little bird perched on the watering can!:heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Did you see the big bird on top of the left of watering can? I would love to add another bird as well. It would be so cute :blush:

1 Like

What a lovely bouquet!!! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

They look beautiful! The colors go really well together!

1 Like

It looks so cute perched up there, and I think adding another little bird would make the scene even more charming. I can already picture them sitting together on the watering can!:heart:

1 Like

The kits are perfect match! The golden bouquet is perfect with the watering can. :heart_eyes: My favorite is that birdie on the arm. Is there room in the can to add a diffuser to add fragrance to the bouquet?

1 Like

This is absolutely gorgeous! I can only imagine the struggle of getting all of those flowers into their prospective holes in such a small space. I have struggled with those before…LOL! Nicely done!

1 Like

@Cozy.little.palette it looks so gorgeous! I love the Golden Breeze bouquet in the blue watering can, it really does look like a tiny enchanted garden! So glad it came with extra pieces for those delicate parts…:heart:

1 Like

C’est trop beau! Les deux vont bien ensemble. Je rajouterais des coccinelles :lady_beetle:

1 Like

these are made to be together :star_struck:

1 Like

this design is so beautiful and unique in the waterig can.

1 Like