🌸 A Little Garden Waiting to Bloom… 🦋

:cherry_blossom: My Newest Little Garden Find :cherry_blossom:

I built the Rowood Watering Can last night and I am officially obsessed! :light_blue_heart::tulip::sparkles:

At first glance, I thought this was just going to be an adorable little watering can but I LOVE that it actually functions as a flower vase! :herb::cherry_blossom: It’s such a unique little miniature piece

My absolute favorite detail has to be the tiny front door because IT ACTUALLY OPENS! :sob::door::herb: The little wooden door, the flower shop sign, the greenery and all of those tiny decorative details make this one feel like a miniature little garden cottage

And of course… I already have plans :eyes::sparkles:

I definitely want to customize this one even more by adding extra moss, tiny flowers and butterflies to make it feel even more like my own little enchanted garden :butterfly:

And the timing couldn’t be more perfect because my Golden Breeze flower kit was delivered this week! :blossom: I can’t wait to fill this little vase with flowers and finally display the finished piece in my cozy craft corner

Another adorable little Rowood build added to the collection! :face_holding_back_tears::yellow_heart:

What would you add to this little watering can? :cherry_blossom::butterfly::herb:

15 Likes

A cute little gnome or elf would look right at home in that!!!

2 Likes

This is so adorable! I love that it actually works as a little flower vase, and the opening door is such a cute detail. Adding extra moss, tiny flowers and butterflies sounds perfect for your enchanted garden idea, especially with the Golden Breeze flowers coming soon. I can’t wait to see how you put them together! :heart:

1 Like

This is very cute. I look forward to seeing your customizations. I know they normally live in mushrooms but I can picture a smurf living in it. :blush:

1 Like

so beautiful kit. thank for sharing

1 Like

SOLD! :joy::blue_heart: This is absolutely adorable, and the fact that the little door actually opens?! I’m obsessed! And now I’m even more convinced I NEED ONE or maybe two. :cherry_blossom::sparkles:

2 Likes

Ooh this so cuuute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That is really pretty!!! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

This is such a nice kit and quite a bit bigger than I expected

I love the little hidden compartment behind the door at the front and the little bird on the handle too

1 Like

That’s very cute and imaginative! You could do so many things with that watering can! A little gnome or fairy would look right at home there!

1 Like

It’s so lovely!! :heart_eyes: @Cozy.little.palette

1 Like

This looks beautiful Hailey. I certainly love the vibe of this.

1 Like

So adorable, @Cozy.little.palette! Adding extra moss, butterflies, and Golden Breeze blooms is going to make this look beyond beautiful. Can’t wait to see it.

1 Like

Those cut out areas next to the door definitely need something. Butterflies? Flowers? Seed packets?

3 Likes

Omg! This is so cute! Love that the door opens :smiling_face:

1 Like

I love it! It’s beautiful—it was about time they came out with prettier vases.

1 Like

That’s such a cute build! I never realized the door opened to reveal gardening tools!

1 Like

Oooh seed packets sounds like a great idea. I have this on my way to me. Thanks for the cute modification idea.

1 Like

the models are amazing

1 Like

I agree, those little spaces definitely need some extra detail! I think a mix of tiny flowers and seed packets would look adorable, maybe with a few butterflies scattered around to tie everything together. :heart: