[DIY & Creativity] Progress 2: Sea Holiday Restaurant and one thing that I learned

Of course! I almost didn’t bring it. I’m glad I did

1 Like

I love the views so much. We have 70s low 80s weather. So perfect.

Oh look at you. You’re really in for me to paint something here :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

So glad I learned from your experience haha because now I understand about that tree. :joy: Finished mine today and I hated that paper tree so much that I put so much glue haha. :joy:

kind of… Mostly because I know you can do it. Trust me, I am not an artist. Plus, you are fun to talk with on here. and up for challenges. Jerry was one to give me a little push to try different builds etc. So I am paying it forward!

1 Like

You are my welcome..:hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Thank you so much @Robotime. I’ve grown a lot with my journey in this community

Glue is really such a helpful tool at all times. :sparkles:

1 Like

You’re just so nice to me! How lovely are you, truly.

Well, I may just give it a go soon enough :eyes:

1 Like

I love the ocean vibe of this one.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! I always keep glue on hand when I’m building too!