Dinosaur Lab Pinball Machine is Underway

I will post updates!

Thanks! Can’t wait to see it lit up.

I’ve only emptied one bag so far :flushed_face:

2 Likes

I was surprised by it!

1 Like

I appreciate that! I’ll be posting more updates

1 Like

Thanks! I’m so curious what’s next

1 Like

I highly recommend this one so far!

Ooft that’s a lot of parts, I can’t really say I’ve got any particular organisational skills, I usually just use a tray and try to keep my boards in alphabetical order for ease of trying to find a piece

1 Like

whoohooo!!! Let the fun begin!!!

I’ve never thought of building this one. So, i’m looking forward to your thoughts and progress on this :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m now curious. I’ll wait for your more updated about this :slight_smile:

You are my welcome @Kim_Kieffer

Nice system with the clips on the bags Kim. I really like that idea. I think you’ve made quite a good start on your build.

You’re very welcome! I’ll definitely be looking forward to your updates. It’s always fun watching a project come together little by little! Happy building!! :heart: