Catching up & a magical Harvest Festival vision for my Autumn Challenge

Hello everyone! I’m so sorry it took me a little while to post again. September was a really heavy, exhausting month for me… dealing with some personal hurdles and trying to finish up so many tasks. On top of everything, my only sibling’s whole family had to evacuate and stay at our house because their area got flooded. Between looking after them and juggling my work, I honestly struggled just to find a quiet moment for my hobbies.

Even though I couldn’t be as active as I wanted, I never stopped dropping by the community because it holds such a special place in my heart. I love checking in daily on how everyone’s doing and soaking up all your wonderful posts. :pink_heart:

Little by little, the packages I’ve ordered for my autumn challenge build are finally arriving. I’ve chosen the Blossom Book Booth for this challenge, and the moment I laid eyes on it, a complete vision popped right into my head. What I really want to do with it is create a Harvest Festival with a super magical twist! I’m hoping to share little peeks of my progress with you all over the next few days.

Please wish me luck :smiling_face: I really hope I can bring what I’m visualizing to life and to finish it on time :grin: That’s it for now, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. You guys truly have no idea how much your posts and encouragement keeps me going in this hobby.

13 Likes

Congratulation on your kit

It sounds like September was such a difficult and exhausting month, so please don’t feel bad about being less active. I’m glad you still found little moments to visit the community, even when life was so busy. Your Harvest Festival idea sounds absolutely magical, and I’m really excited to see your vision come to life!:heart:

1 Like

Oh no that’s sounds like a lot to deal with, hoping you can finally get the time and energy to craft and everything is well with your sibling’s family. Looking forward to your customization and sending lots and lots of positivity your way :blush:

1 Like

Here is wonderful luck coming your way!

1 Like

All will be ok, sis @micromagic16 !
Good luck!

1 Like

I’m sorry that you’ve had a difficult time lately. It’s good to hear that you are back to building. I will be looking forward to your Autumn Festival entry

1 Like

@micromagic16 sorry last month was so difficult. I hope it gets better for you. A harvest festival is a great idea!! I can see it in my head!

1 Like

No need to apologize at all! :heart: It sounds like you’ve been through such a challenging month, and I’m glad you were able to be there for your family when they needed you. Take all the time you need—your presence here is always appreciated, even if you’re just quietly checking in. Sending you lots of love and hoping October brings you some much-needed peace, rest, and happier moments! :blush:

1 Like

Super cool kit!!! Enjoy building this one!

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing your autumn creation.

2 Likes

So sorry about the recent stress, but so thankful everyone is safe! You truly have a kind heart for helping your sibling’s family. :sparkling_heart: Your Autumn challenge entry sounds amazing! Best of luck bringing it to life. Looking forward to seeing your progress. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can’t wait to see how you turn this kit into something special. I just ordered it from Rolife although not for the autumn challenge. But anything that has a London phone booth is an automatic yes for me.

Good luck on your transforming the kit into a magical booth.

1 Like

congratulation ! good building

1 Like

Sorry to hear that September has been hard on you. I hope you’ll be able to find some alone time in between it all.

Best of luck on your customization @micromagic16

1 Like

Glad to hear things are arriving. I can’t wait to see your build.

1 Like

This sounds so exciting!! I can’t wait to see progress pics. Happy building! :blush:

1 Like

Glad you are able to make it through the stressful moment. Looking forward to see your creation

1 Like

Thank you @ThaoNguyen

Thank you so much for the comforting words. It really means a lot. I really hope I can bring my magical Harvest Festival vision to life :smiling_face:

1 Like