[Build Stories] The Cello that taught me patience!

Yes I am proud! No broken pieces at all. My hands had been pretty steady and light but my nerves ohhh I have to calm them to finish this up lol

Thanks @300 the parts are so delicate!

1 Like

Lol! I am saving them for future projects, even some scraps

Thank you so much! This is my first mechanical build and definitely will not be the last

1 Like

Goodluck on your build! Take your time and enjoy the process

I am super proud that I was able to pull this off! This is my first mechanical build and it turned out beautiful!

Practice makes perfect. I broken a lot of pieces in my earlier builds. Getting better as time goes by. Slowing learning and improving

Thank you so much @Pappidachs :heart::blush:

1 Like

I think it runs in our blood how we keep spare parts we can use in the future lol. No single piece wasted. I even save paper scraps when I am doing paper crafting before lol

1 Like

The ROKR Cello really does look like one of those builds that tests your patience but makes the final result even more rewarding. I love how elegant it looks, and I’m sure finishing it must feel like such an accomplishment!

1 Like

Hahaha, I think it really does run in our blood! I can never throw away those tiny leftover pieces either because somehow I always end up thinking, “I might need this someday.” :joy: No piece wasted, and those paper scraps definitely deserve a second life too! :heart:

1 Like

Probably got it from my mom! She saves everything like plastic cups, plastic spoon and forks and even plastic bags lol for recycling. She is somehow saving mother earth by doing this!

1 Like

Hahaha, sounds like you definitely got that habit from your mom! :joy: She’s taking “save everything” to a whole new level with those cups, utensils, and plastic bags. But honestly, if they’re being reused or recycled, she really is doing her little part to help Mother Earth! :heart:

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that. You’re welcome

1 Like

That’s fantastic that the build left you challenged and satisfied. I can see in my head how some of those left over pieces can be used for decoration in other builds.

1 Like

That’s what she always say, “this is my way to save mother earth”, not that she is hoarding lol

1 Like

They will come handy in due time. :heart::blush:

1 Like

I turned out so beautiful! Nice job!

I love buildjng this cello. It was a joy to build it. @Vangie

1 Like

It truly is a beautiful piece of art! :heart:

1 Like