Waiting...18 days and counting

Me… peeking on my front porch every hour for my Ali Express and creativity kit.

Staring Adventure Time GIF by Cartoon Network

Eighteen days so far.

Crossing Lets Go GIF by The Simpsons

Staying busy making more ‘stuff’ for the Candy house diorama, though. :grin:

16 Likes

I can only imagine how exciting it will be when it arrives

Though you are doing some amazing customising without the kit

1 Like

@Nita_Davis I hate waiting on others lol. You looking out the window every five
Minutes also? Cause I do ..

I hope you will get it soon.

1 Like

@Nita_Davis im still waiting for my kit … fongers crossed they arrive soon …

Thanks so much. @Nic_Ozz I can stay busy for one more day…and then I NEED my other stuff…LOL!

2 Likes

Your custom kit still did not arrive? hmmm I was in the very first group and mine came so quick. Maybe coming from China instead of US?? Well hoping it gets there soon!

2 Likes

I absolutely am…I will even open my front door to see if it is in a blind spot…:melting_face: and it’s 100 damn degrees outside.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for mine too. :smiling_face_with_tear::heart: Support hug!

4 Likes

Me, too. @Tricia12 I am almost at the point of desperately needing a few items…LOL!

3 Likes

There is nothing worse than waiting for a package that you really want.

3 Likes

Hope it gets to you sooner because I’m also excited to see what you’ll be doing :blush:

2 Likes

Oh wow! I was in the first group to get the message on the tenth. I don’t see your name in those messages, so I am assuming yours may be shipped after mine? They have sent a few different messages to others as they submit their ideas. I know that @Jesse_James was not in the first group either. My packages usually take about 3 weeks…but you are much closer so you may get yours before I do. Good luck

3 Likes

image

1 Like

yes I wasn’t in the first group either lol but I did get my customization kits like 3 days ago lol. I also did contact robotime and they gave me a tracking number to see where its at and when it was shipped, I lied Jeanne it didn’t come from China it came from cateret nj, and it was in a box. so it was different than regular male for these kits

lol didn’t come from China it came from cateret nj but it was sent in a cardboard box and not mailed out in regular mail but as a package that’s how I had a tracking number when I messaged robotime, as for people who are not in the USA maybe it will come from China for them.

1 Like

Sending hugs back @Tinybysiw We WILL survive!:blush:

2 Likes

Oh no. Maybe later it will come to you :heart:

I hope you’ll receive the kit soon @Nita_Davis

1 Like

I will stay busy until it does…but gosh I hate having several under construction…LOL @Suzanne_Jones

1 Like