Waiting...18 days and counting

Oh my!!! Whatever happened to your kit?!! Hope it gets to you soon!

1 Like

That’s strange…because I was in the first group…Hmm. @Jesse_James

2 Likes

I hope you will get it soon.

I won’t be sharing more photos…but I cannot wait to get started on my next @Gidge

1 Like

Can the BRR just come on now…like NOW! @Grey74

1 Like

This is me, waiting for my Temu orders to arrive. They are with the courier…

3 Likes

Most of my packages are delivered to my door via a courier. If it was sent thru a courier other than the normal courier, Google maps has my address listed halfway across town…although I have reported it MANY times. @Jesse_James I hope this is not the case.

3 Likes

lol it was 70 degrees here today. All the windows open no sweating not to brag, but it was kind of amazing lol ready for. Colder weather!!

1 Like

Just a tad bit jelly… @Grey74

Lunch Lol GIF by joerocco

2 Likes

Hahaha it will happen soon enough and all those summer people will be complaining. I however will be out in shorts and loving the snow

3 Likes

Three weeks is the norm. I will find other things to do. :blush:

2 Likes

Hope your parcel arrives very soon, @Nita_Davis!:heart:

2 Likes

I am checking my texts and my doorstep often for the AliExpress order. As for the crafting kit, I always know it will be delivered..and I have only asked for tracking one time…while I was away.

4 Likes

I’m hoping it comes soon! I’m sure it’ll be a nice surprise when you finally receive it.

2 Likes

i hope the model côme thé next day

1 Like

I am hoping so as well. @Jill_Francisco

2 Likes

After living in Montana for 23 years…I quickly learned…"You can always add more layers for warmth…but there is only so much you can take off before an “indecent exposure” charge comes. @Grey74

4 Likes

Three weeks is the norm…Just trying to be patient. @Vangie

3 Likes

:folded_hands::folded_hands::folded_hands: it will come soon!

1 Like

I just always have to hope the courier does NOT rely on Google maps…LOL!

3 Likes