Victorian Charm #3

This build is coming along slowly but good.
I spent several hours on it yesterday and finished off the tiny bits and started putting together the larger pieces.
I even built a chandelier and a candelabra.
The candelabra looked fantastic as it was on my finger but when I carefully removed it, it fell apart ha ha So, I had to reglue it.



All of my tiny bits fit in one drawer of my treasure tray (with room to spare).

I have finished one house and it was supposed to have curtains in it. Tiny curtains. Teensy tiny curtains.
image
I was meant to tie them back with wire.
Hahahahahahahaha
Anyway. I think the little house looks pretty good without them.
And, I’ve realised that you can see the tiny things that have been made inside the house once the windows are on.

11 Likes

Some things are just not meant to be. Those curtains would have hidden all of these beautiful trinkets you are making. This is a lovely kit.

3 Likes

How tiny!!! Good job! I would have lost my

Mind already lol

1 Like

Looking good though. Does it almost done?

1 Like

These little pieces you made are so cute! The tiny candle holders are amazing. I love all the little details. Can’t wait to see the next update! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

How tiny! You did a great job

1 Like

I had to laugh about the tiny curtains, I think it’s better without them just so that you can see inside more easily.

1 Like

I love making bigger pieces lol

@Suzanne_Jones oh hun how lovley ! You made me laugh about the tiny curtains lol ! The house is so pretty ! :sparkles::sparkles::heart:

You ate doing a marvellous job. Can’t wait to see more.

1 Like

I think with my skills, some of them should be hidden ha ha

2 Likes

I’m often ask myself why I make miniatures some days Dave.

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve finished it now Anje. I’ll do a post soon.

I was so happy with the candle holders. Not so happy about gluing it to my fingers lol

1 Like

Thankyou so much Nicole. The pieces are certainly tiny.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly Melinda. I probably saved myself some time binning them lol

2 Likes

Bigger pieces are good too.

Oh, those tiny curtains were a nightmare. I’m sure they are much better in the bin.

1 Like

Ooh thanks so much Carmie. I have finished!!

Nice job on those little details @Suzanne_Jones

1 Like