[Unboxing] 🌸 New Project Era Begins! 🩷✨

I may have treated myself today… :eyes:

I’ve been eyeing the new Rolife Story Frames Series ever since I saw them, and I finally picked up Daily Fresh Flower :herb::blossom: and Sweet Scoopery :soft_ice_cream::ice_cream:!

I’ve never built one of the Story Frames before, so this is going to be something completely new for me. They look absolutely adorable, and I love that they can be displayed like little framed pieces of art once they’re finished. The built-in lighting is such a cute touch too of course :slight_smile:

Work has been incredibly busy lately, and I honestly haven’t had much time to myself. I’m really hoping these will help me slow down, relax, and enjoy a few quiet evenings doing something creative. :white_heart: I won’t lie… I’m a little nervous they’ll be trickier than they look :joy:, but that’s half the fun!

Which one would you build first, the cozy flower shop or the adorable ice cream shop :soft_ice_cream:? I think I’m leaning toward the flower shop first, but ask me again in five minutes! the flowers scare me away sometimes hahah but they are so beautiful


Can’t wait to share my progress with you all. Wish me luck! :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’d build the flower shop first. I certainly hope that work slows down for you and you begin to relax.

1 Like

@samca there both lovley kits ! Ive done the ice cream shop myself … they do look great hung up with the cosy lighting !,:blossom::cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Enjoy, I love doing the frame kits. They are very fun!

1 Like

thank you so much, I’m going to start the flower frame tonight. :growing_heart:

1 Like

i’m so glad! I hope it’s not too hard, I need something easy in my life right now LOL

I can’t wait! It’s going to look so great hung up. :smiling_face::smiling_face:

ICE CREAM!!!

image

That’s such an exciting pick-up! :sparkles: Those kits are both ridiculously charming, and I love how the Story Frames feel like little works of art once they’re done. The built-in lighting really does make them glow like tiny framed memories. Such a clever touch. :cherry_blossom::soft_ice_cream:

these are nice kits. Enjoy

@samca Daily Fresh Flower and Sweet Scoopery are such a cheerful pair to start a new Story Frames chapter with. After a busy stretch at work, a lighted frame build sounds like exactly the kind of small creative reset that helps the evening slow down. The flower shop feels like a lovely first pick, even with all those tiny blooms waiting.

@Jo1 that note about the cozy lighting is helpful for anyone deciding whether to try the Story Frames. A finished frame that can hang on the wall and glow a little really changes how the kit feels on display.

1 Like

I haven’t built a frame myself; let us know how it turns out.

@Robotime thanks you ! I do love my story frame ! :cherry_blossom::blossom::cherry_blossom:

What a lovely treat! I think I’d start with the flower shop too, even if the flowers always test our patience a little :joy:

The frame kits are so cute! I really like the Daily Fresh Flower kit.

I think I would choose the ice cream shop but I may be a bit biased in the fact that I am Over Flowers for a while

What a lovely treat for yourself! :blush: I’d probably start with the flower shop too, even though those tiny flowers can be a little intimidating. They always take extra patience, but they’re also the details that make the finished build so rewarding. Wishing you lots of relaxing crafting time after your busy days. I can’t wait to see which one you decide to build first!

Luck! I’ve built all of the Story Frames now, and I honestly enjoyed every one of them. They each have their own personality, and I think you’re going to have a great time with both of these. :blush: