The Bargain Hunter Queen Strikes again

Wow, such great bargains! I thought I was doing well finding some flowers for $9 apiece, $5 is incredible!

1 Like

I just got lucky especially the prices here are ridiculously high

1 Like

I’m glad you have this kind of luck, dear Vangie :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m loving how your little miniature town keeps getting bigger and more crowded. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::houses:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Melinda

1 Like

Yes it is!! They are really growing and no more room to hide them hahaha

Congratulations!! This is a super awesome happy mail day haul. Can’t wait to see all your builds. Happy cozy building!

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Cozy.little.palette

1 Like

You’re welcome @Vangie

1 Like

dang you got SO many good deals!! how did you find so many???

2 Likes

Just browsing on vinted :blush:

1 Like

You’re most welcome!

1 Like