The Bargain Hunter Queen Strikes again

Wow! You did really well! I wanted to get the sakura fowers as well but i’ve been holding back cause i also want to get the nostalgic corner shop among my growing wish list

1 Like

I got so lucky to get them at a good price

1 Like

A vacation? From crafting? We will see. :rofl:

2 Likes

I think that you are going to have so much fun. I would love to travel overseas one day. And I got a couple of good deals today but they had nothing to do with miniatures. I have put a few things away for Christmas for family members when I found things at half price.

1 Like

@Vangie what great deals … and wow you have to great customisation kids fab ! :heart:

1 Like

I won’t be able to bring anything but will come visit Teso life store. They have Rolife kits there hahaha

1 Like

Wow, what a haul! Those flower kits for $5 each and the Nostalgic Corner Shop for $30 were such great finds, but I think the $20 complete garage kit might be my favorite bargain. And now you have TWO customization kits too! Your collection is definitely growing fast, but after all that shopping, you absolutely deserve that vacation next week!:heart:

1 Like

Yes i am really looking forward to this trip :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much @MamaNheza

1 Like

You’re welcome!! @Vangie :heart:

1 Like

You’ve scored really well @Vangie ! Amazing bargains :clap:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Pappidachs

1 Like

Oh no…such a sad moment to miss out on a steal like that.

1 Like

I know!!! Lol… there will be other deals for sure

you have scored yourself a great bargain. they are all very nice kit. enjoy building @Vangie

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Tricia12

1 Like

That’s some bargain hunting skills :rofl: and I can relate to whoever owned the garage kit - nope was pretty much what I thought the very first time I opened my Rolife kit and it went back into my drawer for quite a looonnggg time :grimacing:

Now the question is…. Which one are you going to work on first? Or are they joining a stash to be completed at a later date

3 Likes

Hahahaha. Just exactly my thoughts. I will have to move them to the stash for now. I have upcoming trip and will not be bringing any of the kits with me this time lol

1 Like

Wow! You scored so many amazing deals @Vangie enjoy your vacation and crafting time :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much @Jill_Francisco