The Bargain Hunter Queen Strikes again

Well folks… Mail Day has arrived! :package::joy:

My online orders came in today, and I swear my credit card has been working overtime lately. Poor thing… it probably needs a vacation too! :rofl::credit_card:

First up, I got TWO flower kits for only $10! :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: That’s just $5 each! You already know the bargain hunter in me was NOT going to walk away from that deal. :joy:

Then there’s this Nostalgic Corner Shop that I scored for a whopping $30! It sells for around $46 online, so I’m calling that a win. :convenience_store::japan: My little miniature town is slowly getting more crowded!

And then… we have the garage kit for $20. :joy: It’s an open box, and apparently the previous owner had already started putting together a piece or two. But no worries—I checked and accounted for EVERY. SINGLE. PIECE. and it’s still complete!

So I guess I’ll be finishing the job for the seller. Hahaha! Maybe they opened the box, tried putting two pieces together, looked at the instructions and said, “Nope. Not today.” :joy::joy:

And lastly, my $15 Super Creator kit! Another bargain that somehow found its way into my house. Funny how that happens, right? :rofl:

Oh, and SURPRISE! I received another customization kit! Now I have TWO! :artist_palette::sparkles: I remember winning one through the 9th Anniversary giveaway, but I didn’t realize back then that another customization kit came with the gingerbread kit.

So that’s my Mail Day haul! My credit card may be tired, but my miniature collection is very happy. :rofl::credit_card::heart:

And honestly, I’m looking forward to VACATION NEXT WEEK! :raising_hands::hibiscus:

Because after all this shopping, working, and crafting…
I think I deserve some serious vacation time! :joy:

14 Likes

Congratulation. many kits and customization kit!

2 Likes

Thanks so much @ThaoNguyen I am worried because I am more faster in buying than building hahaha. I have more coming in the mail and haven’t had the time to finish one kit this week. Too busy with work

1 Like

WOW!You found some really great deals! Nice job Vangie!

2 Likes

Thanks @Nita_Davis i got some disappointments too. Like the hello kitty kit i’ve been dreaming about, i was so happy to get them for $40 because it sells here in Hawaii at $75. I thought I got a very good deal already then I saw someone from vinted selling them for $25!!! It was sold right away! I was so pissed! Hahahaha

Such amazing deals!!! Way to go. I’m always so happy to see your scores on kits!!

1 Like

I understand, because me too There’s so much work, and there are still many models waiting to be processed.

2 Likes

I just learned about Vinted and they sell really good stuff at cheaper price plus the shipping is as low as $1.99. I send offer to the seller and they accept :joy::joy::joy: i was not able to buy the seahorse barque, someone is selling them for $20 and got sold right away. Dang!

1 Like

How i wish we have a dedicated time to do just the kits right?! Maybe when I retire lol

2 Likes

I feel the same way!! But at my rate I’m never going to retire and just die at my desk lol

1 Like

I keep telling myself every morning “you need to work because you keep buying kits” so I am indeed showing up at work. What a motivation right?! Hahaha

1 Like

We’re all just machines working to feed our habit

1 Like

Man, this is serious addiction hahaha! But my justification is “this is good for my mental health and it is a perfect fine motor exercise for my hands and also testing out my vision” my husband is clearing out a shelf in the garage to place all the kits I’ve been buying and there’s more coming in the mail in the next few days or weeks. Man, i need to go rehab i think

1 Like

Well I think you’re going to have your hands full during your vacation. That is a lot of bargain hunting you’ve done. Perhaps you’ll need the rest though after all that.

2 Likes

I won’t be able to bring any kit this time. We are going Vegas and will be busy with the bowling tournament. I will visit Teso life store there and will have to keep myself from buying more kits. I heard they have a lot of Rolife kits there! I’m excited :blush:

2 Likes

They tried to make me go to rehab, and I said …
Noonoonooo………

2 Likes

I get some good deals, but wow! I bow to the Queen!

2 Likes

Thank you! With curtsy bow hahaha. I just got lucky :blush:

1 Like

Nice deals! Happy for you po. Go for more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yes yes yes!!! Hahaha thank you