Rolife TGB25 Starry Night Café Day 5 🌟 🌟 🌟

Not a lot of progress today, my daughter had another appointment at University Hospital Ghent this afternoon, so i had to pick her up from school at lunch for that

so we have a little hope for her BIG surgery (FINALLY), they going to call me in the next few weeks making us a operation proposal/suggestion date, FINALLY after 2,5 years they think she is almost ready doing the BIG final surgery, it won’t be easy after it when she won’t be able and allowed to eat food normally for 6 weeks, but from there the only way will be UP UP UP, and she like to ear just like me

And she has a student job again at my husbands work place for fall school vacation the first week of November, so it was a pretty damn good news day for us

so i only did the windows and the balcony today

4 Likes

Hopefully everything comes back positive for her and your family. Wishing you the best. And that kit can wait until it can be done! I know I’m excited to see it!

1 Like

The shape is forming! :blush::heart:

1 Like

Happy to hear that things looking better for your daughter’s health. The model is coming along well.

1 Like

all the best with your daugther @Sofie_Vanderbeken . The buid is slowly turning out great.

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken its coming along great ! Im glad everything is coming together ! :heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m glad you had such good news for the day! The kit is looking nice, I’m really excited to see this one comes together.

1 Like

It is wonderful to hear so much good news for your family. Wishing everyone peace.

1 Like

Glad to hear that everything’s going great for you. Wishing you and your daughter good health and lots of happiness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You’ve got the other wall done now! It looks great.

1 Like

@Sasa not really, i have to start the part of the build that moves out of the booknook on that side, this booknook has a moving part

3 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t realise that it had a moving part! I love this even more :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s coming along beautifully and that is great news for you daughters surgery.

1 Like

@Sofie_Vanderbeken thats amazing hun wow i didn’t know that !

1 Like

That’s great news for your daughter :heart:

Your build is looking fantastic, I didn’t realise it had moving parts, it’s going to look really cool once it’s completed

1 Like