Rolife meetup in Hong Kong is on the way

Just wanted to share a fun personal milestone with everyone! While visiting Hong Kong on vacation, I decided to host our craft meetup overseas for the very first time. Navigating an event outside my familiar Canada comfort zone has been such an exciting adventure!

Because the venue space is cozy, I split it into two intimate sessions—both feature a spooky Halloween theme with custom DIY kits, and one session is specially designated for fellow Keung To fans.

To my delight, both sessions booked up completely! I’m just so happy and grateful to see the crafting joy translate across the globe. Can’t wait to share photos with you all once we wrap up!** :jack_o_lantern::scissors::airplane:

8 Likes

Wow. You’ve gone multinational!!! Way to go!! I can’t imagine the logistics on this.

1 Like

Congrats, that’s definitely a big milestone and it’s awesome that both are fully booked up already - I can’t wait to see photos from the events when they happen

2 Likes

Best wishes for your meeting

1 Like

That’s amazing! So, you were just visiting (on a LONG visit, I assume)…and decided. Hey, I want to do a meetup here? This is so cool. Congrats on filling up so quickly.

2 Likes

Hong Kong is my home country, and it is where my idol Keung To is. Always wanted to host one for Keung to fans :smiling_face:

Thank you @Nic_Ozz

I am getting ready and very looking forward to it too :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you very much @ThaoNguyen :smiling_face:

You are my welcome :grinning_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks @Nita_Davis

Hong Kong is my home country and yes it is a longer visit.

I did connect with Robotime before hand to figure out all the details like delivery. It is very grateful I got many supports and be able to host it.

Definitely looking forward to the Keung To fans one :smiling_face:

3 Likes

This definitely sounds amazing. So happy for you!

1 Like

Wow!! This is going to be exciting! Hope everything goes well!

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Nita_Davis :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks a lot @Vangie :smiling_face:

1 Like

You are very welcome.

1 Like

Oh my! That is quite the feat to undertake. You are a legend @Kycso

1 Like

Wow! That’s amazing @Kycso you’re so brave to do that! I hope someday I will on a different area here in the Philippines :smiling_face:

Best of luck to your meet ups!

1 Like

that is amazing. all the very best @Kycso

1 Like

@Kycso thats so awesome… congratulations! :blush::blush:

1 Like

That’s awesome. Congratulations on your overseas success.

1 Like