![]()
Ill keep that in mind when i do that one lol! I plan on collecting Rolife till the day i die ![]()
I hope you dont have to paint that much ![]()
![]()
I’m just a bit finicky about raw edges…
Awe thank you so much ![]()
I really appreciate it ![]()
Ill get better one of these day
I just got meds for it.
I try my best with being creative with each item but some items, you can change
Im excited to post more ![]()
![]()
Omg so am i! That garden structure took so long because i had to make all the edges on the inside match ![]()
i mean the results are 10/10 but my sanity after isnt ![]()
![]()
As a painter of houses, I understand. I paint for a living…and then paint when I get home.
I did it as a side job, i understand what you mean lol! ![]()
![]()
I’ve been doing it for 35 years..always loved it and still do. @Emma_Samchek
Maybe i dont know what you mean ![]()
35 years!?!? Thats an amazing accomplishment! Thats so cool, youre so cool! ![]()
I’m 62 years old…so yes. I have been painting (self-employed) for 35 years. @Emma_Samchek
Im so jealous! Id love to do what you do, im in training now to hopefully get me into the construction industry more! This training gives me training in all aspects, at the moment were making tiny homes for people who need them ![]()
That’s awesome! Hope that all goes well @Emma_Samchek
Yes it does make sense. Thanks @Emma_Samchek
Omg the teapot looks very hard to do it ![]()
so tiny! You did an amazing job and I wish you to get better soon ![]()
Im glad it does
i was re-reading it last night and was getting lost lol! Maybe i was a bit too tired ![]()
Thank you! I love the tea pot too
Nothing super glue cant hold
I hope to get better soon ![]()
Hahaha exactly ![]()
You need a good rest. I hope you get better soon. Thank you for taking your time to explain and share the tips. Much appreciated it.
Ill try to rest up as much as i can ![]()
and no problem, i hope this helps you on your crafting journey ![]()
![]()
Thanks @Emma_Samchek . That is really sweet of you. Send you the biggest hug
. Get well soon dear.