🎉 Rolife Is Coming to Mall of America!

Our community is in for something special! :sparkles:

We’re excited to share that Rolife is opening a new store at Mall of America! :tada:

Get ready to explore a new creative space filled with miniatures, DIY projects, and hands-on experiences.

:date: Grand Opening: September 25

:tada: Opening Celebration: September 25–30

:round_pushpin:60 E Broadway, Unit E285, Level 2 East, Bloomington, MN 55425, United States

Join us for our grand opening celebration and enjoy:

:wrapped_gift: Opening celebration gifts

:puzzle_piece: In-store DIY experiences

:wrapped_gift:Community Exclusive :wrapped_gift:

Comment on this post, then show your comment in store to redeem your free DIY Keychain Experience voucher.

*First come, first served, while supplies last.

We can’t wait to welcome our community to the new Rolife space! :sparkles:

This is such exciting news! :tada: Congratulations!

me patiently waiting for a Robotime/Rolife shop coming to Belgium

Super! J’espère que le succès est au rendez -vous.

Wow! Another store opening :star_struck:Congratulations @Robotime :partying_face:

This is an exciting news. Congratulation

Awesome news of those people living nearby. Congrats on your expansion Robotime.

Congratulations, but the United States already has so many stores! 12 in total! Other countries have zero! I don’t get it. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Congratulations @Robotime … keep spreading happiness :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m excited for those who live near the new store. I hope you have amazing fun.

CONGRATULATIONS ! i hope you full succes

oh man I wish, this is sooo cool! its not really that far away, only a 16 hour drive or so for me lol

Me patiently waiting for one in Arizona because we have nothing fun here​:grin:

Congratulations!!! This is so exciting. Can’t wait until we have our own in PH. :heart: :heart:

Congrats @Robotime on expanding your footprint.

@Robotime wow this is fantastic another new store … :clap: :grinning_face:!

Congrats and great time to build!

I’m so happy and excited for you guys, but when is it coming to the UK :sob:

giphy

@Abdalaziz_Radwan I know we need a store lol !,:folded_hands::folded_hands::folded_hands::folded_hands:

Ahhhh!!! I couldn’t be more excited!!! I am especially interested in the in-store DIY experiences. I can imagine the fabulous energy of completing kits with other people.