Rolife DIY Miniature World Challenge --- FAQ

1. How do I apply for a DIY Miniature Customization Kit?

To make sure your application counts:

  1. Post your idea between September 9 and October 31.
  2. You can add multiple tags to your post, but rolife-creative-kit must be included.
  3. Share your idea in whatever format works best for you — feel free to get creative!

Incorrect example: Posting with other challenge tags but leaving out rolife-creative-kit.

image


2. If I don’t receive a DIY Miniature Customization Kit, can I still join the fall and winter customization challenges?

Yes! You’ll just need to gather and prepare your own materials for the customization.


3. Can I join both the fall and winter challenges?

Absolutely! You’re welcome to join both.

:warning: Just keep in mind that the same customization cannot be entered in both challenges, and the same post should not include tags for both challenges. If you’d like to participate in both, please create a separate post for each challenge.

Just have fun with it!


4. How do I participate in :fallen_leaf: Halloween & Thanksgiving and :snowflake: Christmas & New Year?

For Halloween & Thanksgiving, make sure your post includes the worldchallenge tag.

For Christmas & New Year, make sure your post includes the worldchallenge-26winter tag.

Please note:

The deadline for Halloween & Thanksgiving is October 31, and the deadline for Christmas & New Year is November 30. Make sure to publish your post before the deadline for each theme.


5. The Christmas & New Year challenge hasn’t started yet. Does that mean I can’t start my winter customization now?

Not at all! You can start creating and sharing your winter customization now! Just make sure to include the worldchallenge-26winter tag in your post. And don’t forget about the challenge deadline!


If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment below!

Hope everyone has fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for this FAQs. It’s really helpful. :orange_heart:

Thank you for sharing this FAQ @Robotime.

Thanks for clarifying some of the confusion Robotime! This is really helpful.

Thank you for this FAQs

Oh dear! Now I am really confused…so do we need multiple tags to enter a certain challenge? For example to enter the Winter challenge…we should include both worldchallenge-26winter AND rolife-creative-kit? @Robotime

I think this cleared up a lot of people’s doubts!

Thank you for posting this FAQ :heart:

For example, if you want to enter the Winter Challenge, your post needs to include worldchallenge-26winter, but it should NOT include worldchallenge. The worldchallenge tag is for the Fall Challenge.

Simply put:

rolife-creative-kit → for applying for a DIY Miniature Customization Kit
worldchallenge → for the Fall Challenge
worldchallenge-26winter → for the Winter Challenge

The only thing to remember is that the Fall and Winter Challenge tags should not be used in the same post.

Thanks for letting us know how to enter correctly.

thanks for the infos

Thank you very much.

Thank you for this clarification. :blush:

This cleared up a lot thank you so much!

That makes sense! Thank you for clarifying

@Robotime thank you for the information :blush:

Thank you @Robotime for providing a FAQ. I appreciate this.

that clears up a lot of mystery! thanks y’all!

Thanks for clarifying @Robotime. I have bookmarked your concise reply so I ensure I use the right tags.

I have now just gone and removed the wordchallenge tag from all of my progress updates. You will have enough to go through without having to sift through these. :rofl: