Rolife DIY Miniature World Challenge --- FAQ

I think they mean the rolife-creative-kit is to receive the kit.

When you enter your customizations, the thanksgiving one uses the worldchallenge tag.

When you enter the Christmas customization, us the tag worldchallenge-26winter.

All three separate.

Thanks so much. I totally get it now. @Mark_Rudnik

Thanks! I added the required tag! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@robotime another question: can we enter twice for one contest (fall or winter)? (assuming none of the submitted kits are also submitted for the other contest)

Yes! You can enter the same challenge more than once, as long as each entry is a different customization.
For example, if you want to enter the Fall Challenge twice, you’ll need to submit two different customizations. And neither of those can also be entered in the Winter Challenge.

awesome, thanks for the clarification!! :grinning_face:

Thanks for clarifying that.

Can you enter more than once per season? I have two spooky ideas I can’t decide between haha.

Thank you for clarifying @Robotime

Of course! You can enter as many times as you like, as long as each entry is a different customization!