News product

I caved… Thanks to the small balance I had on Vinted, I paid less than €9 (around $10) for this model. Let’s just say I got the shipping and Vinted fees for free.


5 Likes

It’s good price. congrats

1 Like

I thought you already posted about this topic.

1 Like

That’s a good bargain for this nice kit :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It ended up being a really good price for you!

You got it for a great price.

2 Likes

Good price!!! What a steal!

That’s a very good deal for a lovely kit.

You’ve got a good price. I hope you enjoy it.

1 Like

yess i am sooo happy

i am very happy !!!

I keep hearing about Vinted, I think I need to sign up! What a great price for a lovely kit!

1 Like

Honestly, I would have caved too! Less than €9 for a kit like that is such a great find. It’s always nice when the Vinted balance makes the purchase feel practically free. Can’t wait to see you build it! :heart:

i love vinted ! @Melinda

1 Like

i am so exciting to see the model ! tanks for your messag

1 Like

You’re welcome. @ana_vlmt :heart:

1 Like

You can find the kits on Vinted but check the sellers location. Most of the kits I see are in the UK and I’m not sure if the they will ship to Australia.

1 Like

Oh, no! Thank you for the warning - I’ve not used it before, so this is really helpful to know going in.

2 Likes

Or you have to pay exorbitant shipping on it lol

2 Likes

I did see someone talking online about how it used to be free shipping, but that it’s changed recently. It’s good to know what to look out for!

1 Like