New puzzle arrived / Glittering Water Lily

When ROKR offered me to choose one of their puzzles, I immediately knew that my collection had to include this one — Rowood Glittering Water Lily the puzzle inspired by Claude Monet’s paintings. Water lilies dancing on the surface of the water. Gentle and soothing shades of green and purple with touches of bright golden accents. My artistic soul will rejoice while assembling it! That I can promise you!

A huge thank you to the ROKR team for the opportunity to try this puzzle :purple_heart:

Soon I’ll share with you the assembly process and later the finished work.

14 Likes

Good luck

1 Like

Enjoy! are you going to put anything special on it?

1 Like

Is so cute this puzzle!! Enjoy it a lot!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations! This will be a beautiful addition to your fabulous art.

1 Like

I’m only planning to paint a bit some edges, so they will look even better on the final piece :growing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I will :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! I also want to draw water lilies!

1 Like

Haha good idea, i dont like the u painted edges :wink: looking forward to the result

This puzzle sounds absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy and keep us posted! :clap:

1 Like


This is my build. I spent half of the day assembling this cute glittering lily. When I open the light and watch it, I feel quiet—like I’m sitting by a still lake at twilight, watching the water shimmer under the fading sky. There’s a gentle rhythm to the tiny flashes of light, soft and calming, and it brings me a kind of peaceful happiness, simple and deep.

It’s in moments like this that I remember why I love building these little worlds… they hold stillness in a busy world. :dizzy::sparkles:

2 Likes

Great job, @Sophia_Bennett! It turned out really beautiful. It’s a scene that conveys so much peace.

It turned out beautiful, nice work :star_struck:

You have a special affinity with purple.Have fun. Hope you show

1 Like

Thanks for your encouragement.
Let’s keep sharing! :smiley:

1 Like

This is beautiful! I cant wait to see it finished!

1 Like

I already finished it! You can find the new topic with final result on my page :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The Glittering Water Lily truly captures Monet’s dreamy colors—it’ll be like bringing a painting to life piece by piece. Can’t wait to see your artistic soul shine through the finished build!

2 Likes

Hello! I already finished this mesmerizing puzzle scene :revolving_hearts: So if you want to look at the final result just visit my “portfolio” . I hope you will like it!

I saw your newly posted assembled thread. So elegant and calming! It feels like you’ve brought a little piece of impressionist art into your home.

1 Like