My 2nd Cream & Cookii Best Friend Blind Box

My daughter wanted her Cookii bunny to have a Cream friend so she insisted on me getting a blind box as one of my prizes from the giveaway.

But unfortunately, we pulled Chocolate Cookii :cookie:

My daughter was a bit disappointed but she later realized she’s still a cutie :heart_eyes:

Looks like I’ll be getting another one until we get a Cream one.

13 Likes

They do look adorable together but I’m sure that I can see more in your future

1 Like

The colors complemented each other. Parang mas gusto ko si Nanci, matangos ang ilong hehehe

1 Like

Don’t just get another ONE … It would be nice to have the whole gang :wink: After all, they’re all so cute

1 Like

@Jill_Francisco awww there both so cute abd go well together :heart:

1 Like

Awweee hopefully she gets the pull she wants next time. But this one is also very pretty :sparkles:

1 Like

they are just so adorable!

1 Like

Aww I think they actually look really cute together though

1 Like

It is still very cute. I would love to get one as well

1 Like

It’s a shame to that you didn’t get what she wanted, but chocolate bunny is still cute :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I definitely see more in the future until we get a Cream one :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha bunnies kasi mga to kaya ganun ang ilong :joy:

2 Likes

So tempting to get the whole gang but I also want to get the dog Nancies :joy: need to budget according to priorities hahaha

2 Likes

I agree. They are adorable together :heart:

1 Like

They look nice. Thank for share

1 Like

@Jill_Francisco your welcome hun …:heart_eyes:

Cute pa din naman! More more more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oh, you guys got the same one I did!

Oo nga hehehe pango ang ilong hahaha

1 Like

the color for thé figur are amazing