My 2nd Cream & Cookii Best Friend Blind Box

Oh well…thats the problem with blind boxes, but they do look good together. :smiley:

1 Like

I hope so too. Thanks @300

1 Like

They are so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you @Nic_Ozz we love them both :heart:

1 Like

Yes, they’re cute :heart: go get one too @Tricia12 :grin:

1 Like

They are adorable and cute​:heart_eyes:

1 Like

She still loves her :heart: we’ll try again :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for reading @ThaoNguyen

Hahaha iyak na lang wallet ko :joy:

That’s cute! Twinsies! @Sasa

That’s good, I’m glad she’s still happy :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahaha yan ang charm nya :grin::sweat_smile:

Thank you @ana_vlmt :smiling_face:

1 Like

Once you start on a blind box, you can’t stop until you get what you want :sweat_smile:

They are adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thanks @kksartwork

I guess thats the idea of companies releasing blind boxes. getting you to spend. It was the same with trading cards.

1 Like

You are my welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I haven’t seen it at the local stores.

Hahaha yes i believe you!! Lol

you are my welcome @Jill_Francisco