Milestone 6 Achieved!

80 lights installed, 160 connections, 3 on-off switches control different levels, quick disconnect blocks on the if come a switch should fail to access and swap out (fingers crossed never have to do that!!), trunk lines main power distribution module to all three tiers, and the distribution module buried deep inside the foundation assembly portion. Just this work alone has taken me total of 32 hours and I have loved every minute of this part of the build journey.

All 16 roof section sub-assemblies have been built, ready for roof tiling and painting.

After all of that roof work will come the last Milestone, the BIG REVEAL.

Stay tuned, the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight.

Cheers to all the kit builders out there.

8 Likes

I can see it coming to life now!!! Thanks for sharing

I am impressed! This is really amazing @Joe-K

@Joe-K this is very impressive i must say … :blush:

Wow, this is just amazing. I really need to learn more about lighting to do more with customising.

Impressive :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: cant wait for the finish product of this

I am impressed. You do amazing job

Wow, I can’t believe you installed that many lights into this build! That’s amazing! Can’t wait to see the final product!

@Joe-K so impressive! You put a lot of hard work and talent into this. I’m excited for the end result!

You’re officially on the final stretch! Waiting for the big reveal.

Oh my gosh! The amount of work that you have put into this is amazing. Looking forward to the reveal.

waw you are a electric woman !

Wow, 80 lights! That’s the kit with the most lights I’ve ever seen.

WOW! That is a LOT of lights! Nice job!

Wow, 80 lights and 160 connections is an incredible amount of work! I love how much thought you’ve put into making the whole system accessible and organized, especially with the quick disconnects and separate switches for each level. After 32 hours, you must be getting so excited to finally see the BIG REVEAL. I can’t wait to see it all lit up! Great job! :heart:

That is some dedication for sure! I can’t wait to see the end.

Very impressive work! I cant do that! :sweat_smile:
Thanks for sharing!

This is looking great @Joe-K :star_struck: