Leaderboard prize coming

Today I received my August ranking reward. It’s a little strange that the product box wasn’t sealed. I’m a bit worried about whether everything inside is okay. Hopefully nothing is missing.

11 Likes

This is an amazing kit. Congrats to you on your prize. I am torn on what I want for this new month’s prize. This one…or Leafree Cafe.

Thank you so much :grinning_face::blush::grinning_face:

Congratulations on your August reward! I can understand why you’d feel a little worried seeing the box unsealed, especially with all those tiny pieces inside. Hopefully everything is there and in perfect condition once you open it! :heart:

Oh wow that weird. Haven’t seen it not wrapped before. Hope everything is ok

@ThaoNguyen I hope all is in the box itself seems a bit strange…

Congrats on your prize!

Congratulations on your prize. Hopefully all is good with it.

congratulations! this is an awesome prize. sending positive thoughts that all is good and in order inside!

This is an amazing kit you selected for your prize. I hope you find everything in the kit is there and nothing is missing

Wow nice! You better check the parts. For sure Robotime will have them replace when there’s something missing. I too wanted this kit so bad lol

congratulations ! i love the model

1 Like

This set is on my wish list.

You are welcome, Nicole.

Oh, I can understand why you’d be a little concerned, especially with the box arriving unsealed.

Thank you so much :grinning_face::grinning_face:

1 Like

Thank you. I hope too

Thank you about understanding me

1 Like

I hope you will get soon

Thank you so much @ana_vlmt