Leaderboard prize coming

Thank you so much :grinning_face::grinning_face::grinning_face:

1 Like

Thank you. I hope it’s okay

1 Like

Thank you so much @DeeLiza

Thank you so much @Smith42

1 Like

Thank you so much @Kim_Kieffer

Thank you so much @Jo1

1 Like

Thank you so much @Grey74

Oh my that is unusual. Hoping everything is good.

Beautiful choice. I hope it’s vomplete and all pieces are in good condition :slightly_smiling_face:

You are very much welcome!

Thank you. i think it’s okay

Thank you so much :grinning_face::grinning_face:

1 Like

That’s a beautiful prize :star_struck: congratulations @ThaoNguyen

Thank you so much :grinning_face:

Congratulations @ThaoNguyen !

Thank you so much :grinning_face:

congrats on your prize! :trophy:

Thank you so much :grinning_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Ofcourse, @ThaoNguyen anytime.

1 Like

My August one hasn’t arrived, which is strange. I contacted Robotime, but they haven’t given me the tracking number so I can see what’s going on.
I hope your kit is okay!