Kiki’s Magic Emporium DG155

Hey guys!

Here with just a quick post! I started Kiki’s Magic Emporium a couple weeks ago and just finished it today! I didn’t really take any progress pictures as it’s a simpler build, but here are the finished photos!

There was quite a few warped pieces of wood in this build which was a little annoying, but I managed. There was also a step where they want you to colour on the little yellow stand with a silver gel pen that’s supplied… yeah, the ink doesn’t dry and just wipes off anytime you touch the stand :face_with_bags_under_eyes::face_with_bags_under_eyes:. I recommend to anyone who does this build to use a silver acrylic paint pen instead of the gel pen they provide for that step. Other than that it was a pretty simple build, a nice mix between new rolife and old Rolife.

For my next kit I’m either going to do “Luna magic house” or Flavour kitchen” I haven’t decided yet! What do you guys think I should tackle?

7 Likes

I vote Luna Magic House since we are nearer to Halloween!

1 Like

My vote is for the Luna Magic House as well. Great job on Kiki’s.

1 Like

I say Luna house! It looks like an intense diy kit also which I love!

1 Like

I would go for the luna magic house :blush:

1 Like

I imagine it’s actually going to be less DIY than the flavour kitchen. I find the kits like Luna Magic House, such as Holo Magic City, Rail-Track Secluded City have a lot less making littler items fully DIY, the biggest challenge with them is all the multiple rooms and lighting and what not. Flavours kitchen will probably have quite a bit of wire bending, painting, cutting everything out by hand, etc! :joy::joy: But I’ll probably go with the Luna Magic house, as it is October tomorrow!!

2 Likes

I’m thinking so too! It is October tomorrow after all, and I still want to have time to do my Rolife Halloween builds before the 31st!

1 Like

Thank you @Nita_Davis ! :heart: I’m thinking that will be the choice for sure!

Oh I did t realize that it involved that much. I have done the holo city and loved it!! The wires are a bit much but it is a favorite of mine for sure. I can do without the wire work though on the other lol

1 Like

Yes! I look forward to seeing this!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I will look forward to seeing it.

2 Likes

It turned out so cute!

1 Like

Yeah, the Flavour kitchen is part of one of the older Rolife series, the farther you go back in Rolife history the more DIY they get. There are some super old kits where you’re making a bunch of the little items with clay and stuff, it’s super fun. I’m a huge fan of old Rolife! :joy::joy: But yes it can definitely get intense when you’re trying to organize, and wire 12 different light fixtures! :joy:

1 Like

Thank you! It was a fun little relaxing build!

I vote Luna Magic House. best for Halloween

It’s a simple but lovely kit! Wow, that Halloween kit looks great!

@Atropex I vote luna magic house it looks great … you done great on your magic Emporium :blush:

The Emporium was one of my first Rolifes. My kit didn’t have a silver pen or anything in the instructions to indicate it was needed. I wonder if they changed the model at some point.

this kit is so beautiful. perfect for halloween theme.

Beautiful work @Atropex

And I want to see you build the Luna Magic House :star_struck: just in time for Halloween :jack_o_lantern: